ItsMyStyle 3rd Party Tool Report

Spotted a cheater, report him here and don't forget to attach pictures/video proofs.

Moderators: Head Game Master, Game Master

Dexterity

ItsMyStyle 3rd Party Tool Report

Post#1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:46 pm

Hello there,
This report shared with Noyan and Aoda but i think its not interested enough and i decided to share it public. If my proof is wrong, please let me know how this calculates possible on legal player.

I have got vs video with him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBxDz1ljU7s

You can watch video by speed of 0.5 if you want to track all damages.

I setup an online excel witch all informations on video collected:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

All calculations and informations written to excel table

If any part that you dont understand or you think that calculation is wrong, please let me know and start discussion on it.

I think he use cheat to allow he can use 960 + 1920 mana pot same time.

You can change 960 mana pot effect to something that we can easly differenciate, so we dont need to bother ourself to calculate these damages for understand if somebody using cheat.
Last edited by Dexterity on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chariyev

Re: ItsMyStyle koxp report

Post#2 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:26 pm

Watch this Video, you using your right hand for minor. And you pushing w+r+ skills+ 8 for pot. You using makro or have 7 finger in Left hand. Please Check him to.

Dexterity

Post#3 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:30 pm

In excell, i allready explain it that i play with my brother. So we have total of 20 fingers, not 7.
It is explain same time that how i have maximized recovery but not explain how my recovery lower then him.

Additionally, clicking R one time, pushing W continously, using skills and pot requires 3 fingers not 7 again :)

PrinceKassaD

Post#4 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:43 pm

no offense but its seems like u both using macro...its all obvius from skillbar of all macrousers.
7 mana 8 minor...
i tell all macro users to this:leave ur amibiton and do not play assassin if u cant play without macro

Dexterity

Post#5 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:58 pm

Even with macro, character recover his self to maximum of 1140 Hp for every pot if he not use any skill but minor (1920 mana pot, 19x60 Hp recovery). Say it his mana full at start, add it 4000 mana recovery, still he cant recover then limits.

Saying that ItsMyStyle using macro not explain how he can be at %75 of HP at the end of video with those damages.

Back2revenge

Post#6 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:29 pm

Dexterity wrote:
You can change 960 mana pot effect to something that we can easly differenciate, so we dont need to bother ourself to calculate these damages for understand if somebody using cheat.

+1

I recommend changing the subject name.
Because this game is kicking

ThinKkkk

Post#7 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:50 pm

açtıgın konuyu s.....

dc oldum oyundan yaw

JimmyPage

Post#8 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:32 pm

ThinKkkk wrote:açtıgın konuyu s.....

dc oldum oyundan yaw

Ben de dc oldum bu nasıl iş :S

C4nBey

Post#9 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:39 pm

+1

TheLighttBooM

Post#10 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:01 pm

Bu adamın bi anda hp toplaması hiç durmadan minor atıp skill vurması üstünde 960 mana taşıması (asas olmasına rağmen) tamamen koxp vb bişi kulandıgının göstergesidir. Hala banlanmaması da bir acaip

Return to “Report Cheaters”