Clan Contribution Scroll [HOW TO USE]

Here you will find all game related guides.

Moderators: Head Game Master, Game Master

GhosT

Clan Contribution Scroll [HOW TO USE]

Post#1 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:13 pm

Dear knights,

Clan contribution scroll allows you to get back 99% of your clan donated NP after you quit the clan instead of 30% if you quit the clan without using this scroll, and here is a full guide on how to use correctly the Clan Contribution scroll:

1. You can buy your clan contribution scroll from Power UP Store, you can find it under Specials category, after buying it close you PUS and press L to accept the item from your letter system same as any other PUS item:

2. After getting the Yellowish Clan Contribution Certificate, you can either trade it to a friend, store it or merchant it, in this state it is a fully tradable item and this is what it looks like:

3. If you would like to use it in your character, you will need to visite Shozin NPC at moradon town and exchange the Yellowish Certificate into a Greyish certificate, this new certificate cannot be traded and will stay on your inventory untill you decide to quit your clan on your current character:

4. All you have to do now is to make sure the grey clan contribution certificate is in your inventory before you quit your clan, the certificate will disapear and you will notice that you got 99% of your donated NPs after quitting your clan:

Play Fair & Have Fun.
Best Regards.

iPlayMakeR

Re: Clan Contribution Scroll [HOW TO USE]

Post#2 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:55 am

Thanks A lot
You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
PlayMakeR - KingsNeverDie

WherethefuckIam

Post#3 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:41 pm

So, The donated NP for clan is still stays? or
I'm blue da ba dee :twisted:

NaRc0

Post#4 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:50 pm

Nop

XReturnS

Post#5 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:07 pm

ty
My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZeQjFbi9ImF1iRHehOW_Vw?sub_confirmation=1
JEGAND PK Movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTnuaTPQvnA
MoneyTalkz Pk Movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FJe1KU5ZdA

AberCrome1

Post#6 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:35 am

Bu itemi kendi karakterimde kullandıktan sonra yan karakterimdede kullanabiliyor muyum redist scroll gibi yoksa tek kullanımdan sonra kayboluyo mu? veya başka bi klana girip bağış yaptıktan sonra bi daha m almam lazım bu scden? @Aoda

Aoda

Post#7 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:39 am

Itemi kullanacağınız karakterin üstüne çekmeniz gerek, trade edemezsiniz, kullanıldıktan sonra kaybolur.

BotCreon

Post#8 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:32 am

What if clan disbands before players get a chance to buy this item? also, is there any chance of this item not working properly if its kept in magic bags? Thanks in advance.

leono

Post#9 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:51 am

But what good images, always the best player with the best clan appears in them xD, the others are stuffed hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

NaRc0

Post#10 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:40 am

Well u must update it. After u take in ur inventory scroll u dont need to go change it to grey am i right?
Question : if i have scroll inventory and clan disbanded or i got kicked while im offline it gonna work or no?

Return to “Guides”