Let's get some work done!

All important announcements, rules & official guide lines.

Moderators: Head Game Master, Game Master

Dragon

Re: Let's get some work done!

Post#21 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:00 am

[quote="BaLArKkk"]Fix minor pls, lag.[/quote]

that's easy to fix. buy a new pc - no more lag for you

FeeLTheBeaT

Post#22 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:08 am

Hello Everyone,
I agree with some points already posted here. But in general, I got maybe different opinion for this.

The server itself and the players itself need to grow. Anytime and everytime! I must tell that i made several characters to get them to lvl 72 just for personal weapon. And I must tell, the exping was the most funny thing last weeks on the server.

So..My opinion..I agree with Zli..You need to spread the players across the server..You can split and divide classes item drops..Golem for warrior items, trolls for rogue items, harpy for mage items etc. It also depends on how many players will join :) Also 50% chance of drop out of CZ is a good idea.

But..
Exp : Make it harder. If i am able to finish 72 lvl in one day, i achieve my target and should go farm. I want to switch between this. I want to combine it. 2 hours exp, 2 hours farm. It should take at least 1 week to get max lvl even with quests and still its light exp server. You can make lvl cap 59 for first month, 65 for second, 72 for the third. Its growing tendency. The funniest part of any server is when i can spend my hard work against others. As lvl advantage or items advantage. Also we need to think about party exps. For now it was like macro exp on skeletons 90% of time. Get ppl to exp in parties where macro cant be used. Put some hard exp monsters where at least 4 party members with priest can kill it. Or make harpy/golem/troll spots aggressive (cannot be solo killed). Also put party bonus = more ppl in party more %of exp you can get. = disable multi client!

PK: The most funny (for me personally is the beginning of server. The players running in cz with +5MD or +5 glave. It is just funny and also good for begginers. The pking in party is really good in bowl. For solo pking the bowl is not really not good because of concentration of best parties. I played on server where boss spawn was spread around the CZ. Duke in cardinals, Bishop in harpies, Samma near golems etc! So there is a chance to meet 1 or 2 players party and try to kill em. Now if a good party is in bowl and making circles its only supports the best players to be even better.
I also vote for give the bosses to the farm spots. I prefer kill farmers. Why not? Its colony zone. The zone where karus is against human. Its better drop but higher risk to get killed. Honestly when I need to concentrate in CZ and focus on enemy players to not be killed is a funny part. Still better than farming BUSes 6 hours without any danger as a robot.

Also comment to chars :
Warrior – good and balanced char. Only thing Im missing there is cure – can be cure pot with 5 mins delay time which helps solo pk but no so much.

Assassin – no comments :)

Archer – hard to say. For solo pk it needs to get higher rate to light arrow stun. But if you do the party with 3 archers will be deadly. So I think it can stay like this.

Mage – discussion about stun rate etc already opened. Should be balanced.

Priest – good and balanced char for me.

At the end I Would like to tell that Abyss dungeon needs to be also somehow bring back to the game! Its best zone with greatest potential, where on USKO official I spent maybe the most of my time with friends.

Stozin

Post#23 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:48 am

all server all people left because stun rate and poison resisitance broked . and to much dc in game

fth30052

Post#24 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:53 pm

And mage damages too much...

RichyRich

Post#25 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:08 pm

Siz kafayı yemişsiniz :lol:

RichyRich

Post#26 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:09 pm

Sanki mage lr ve damageleri düzelse sv düzelcek hala neyin peşindesiniz :D

rizababa

Post#27 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 pm

Ben servera yeni başlayan birisiyim.Serverda bazı sıkıntılar var.En başta dc problemi,görev alıp vermede buglar var.Ardından serverda aktif yönetici yok ve etkinlik hiç yok.Lüfer savaşı çok çok az.Bu serverı ayakta tutabilecek tek şey aktif yönetici olması,etkinlikler yapması ve eksiklikleri gidermesidir.Siz ilgilenmezseniz kimse bu server için zaman harcamaz.Saygılarımla BlackClaw

ThomasShelbyy

Post#28 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:41 pm

Meşhur bi atasözümüz geldi aklıma,hızlı giden atın boku seyrek düşermiş

OCAODA

Post#29 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:57 pm

[quote="RichyRich"]Sanki mage lr ve damageleri düzelse sv düzelcek hala neyin peşindesiniz :D[/quote]

Ghost tatilden döndü artık server şahlanır :))))))))

GhosT

Post#30 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:56 pm

We picked some very valuable feedbacks from this topic for the next update (expected this weekend) another big update will follow the next weekend as well, if you still have any other ideas please share them we do appreciate your help!
Best Regards.

Return to “Announcements and Rules”